Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thirteen Thursday is BACK!

I just realized that I have not done a 13 Thursday list since the beginning of June! Ooops. Thursdays are just usually a busy day for me. I'm always running last minute errands and doing last minute housework before Steven comes home, so we won't have to do it on the weekend.


Because I have a few hours before he gets home, I'll do another photo post. Here are 13 random pictures from my computer.


1. May 7, 2006 - me and Hanna



2. March 2007 - Hanna enjoying some chocolate cake for her first birthday



3. My mother on her wedding day. This is probably my favorite photo ever.



4. Laren and me- December 30, 2005 at the rehearsal dinner for Whitney and Adam's wedding.




5. Emerald, Biscuit, and Roush were napping together. Roush woke up and was trying to snuggle with Biscuit. :-)



6. Jill looks really scary when she yawns.



7. Awww! Look at the cute little me when I was 2!



8. Roush napping with Minnie Pearl. I can't believe how small she was then!



9. The Mr. and Mrs. on the ferris wheel at the NEA District Fair


10. One of the tractors on my grandma's farm.


11. Steven showing off at a pool party last summer.



12. He was dressed up, so I had to take a picture.



13. November 2007 - My good friend Ashley and her dad, on her wedding day.

No comments: