Tuesday, April 7, 2009

7 weeks



According to thebump.com, "Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about 100 new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place."



How far along? 7 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: - 2 lbs

Maternity clothes? nope

Stretch marks? not yet, but I'm sure they'll be here soon

Sleep: better than last week

Best moment this week: going shopping for a few maternity outfits!

Movement: none

Food cravings: I'd rather not even think about food.

Gender: no idea

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: the days when I wasn't gagging all day

What I am looking forward to: the nausea ending

Weekly Wisdom: I'm all out of wisdom at the moment.

Milestones: I bought my first maternity clothes this past week.

No comments: