Tuesday, September 15, 2009

30 Weeks



I'm getting lazy with my blogging lately. I put the post together, but then am too lazy to find my camera and upload the picture. Guess I need to work on that.

How far along?
30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I don't even want to know.

Maternity clothes? No. Hahahahaha.

Stretch marks? I've discovered a few new ones, but thankfully they are VERY faint.

Sleep: Suprisingly good.

Best moment this week: Spending the day in childbirth class with the husband last weekend.

Movement: Yep

Food cravings: none

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: more Braxton Hicks, but that's it

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: I really can't think of anything at the moment.

What I am looking forward to: Shopping at the Twinkle Twinkle Sale!

Weekly Wisdom: Nothing profound for you this week. Sorry.

Other Milestones: I'm now going to be going to the doctor every two weeks.

Baby's Development:



"Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)" -babycenter.com

No comments: