Thursday, November 19, 2009

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I have no desire to know.

Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? ugh. Do we have to talk about that?

Sleep: It depends on the night.

Best moment this week: I did what is probably going to be my last photo session for a while with a sweet little girl named Becca.

Movement: Lots!

Food cravings: None this week.

Gender: Boy

Labor Signs: Just lots of random contractions.

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: regular clothes

What I am looking forward to: Holding my baby boy!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm all out of wisdom this week. Sorry.

Baby's Development:


"Your baby's waiting to greet the world! He continues to build a layer of fat to help control his body temperature after birth, but it's likely he already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath." -babycenter.com

No comments: