Friday, September 4, 2009

28 weeks



How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 16 lbs. (The scale is no longer my friend.)

Maternity clothes? Yep

Stretch marks? no new ones

Sleep: just dandy

Best moment this week: Getting to see my baby boy at our 3D/4D ultrasound yesterday!

Movement: Only when HE wants to.

Food cravings: none

Gender: Boy! Definitely a boy.

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: I really can't think of anything at the moment.

What I am looking forward to: The first ASU Redwolves football game of the year!

Weekly Wisdom: I'm all out of wisdom.

Baby's Development:


"By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world."

No comments: