Wednesday, March 18, 2009

4 Weeks

Today I am 4 weeks pregnant! Wow, that doesn't even seem right. Our first appointment is scheduled for April 17, and I'm pretty nervous about it.

How far along? 4 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I have no desire to step on the scale today.
Maternity clothes? no
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Pretty good, but I wake up earlier than usual.
Best moment this week: Probably will be tonight when we tell my parents!
Movement: nope
Food cravings: Green stuff (pickles, broccoli, etc.) and corn on the cob
Gender: no idea
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: going a whole day without gagging or puking
What I am looking forward to: telling our family
Weekly Wisdom: Don't eat spicy stuff at night. Heartburn isn't fun.
Milestones: I took my prenatal vitamins today without getting sick! Woohoo!

No comments: