Tuesday, April 14, 2009

8 weeks


Here is what thebump.com has to say about baby's growth this week:
"Your baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy. "


How far along? 8 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: - 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? I've bought a few things, but it's more about just needing spring clothes in general at this point. I can still easily wear all my jeans, but I didn't want to buy stuff that I'd only be able to wear for another couple of weeks.

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: decent

Best moment this week: stepping on the scale and realizing that regardless of how I feel, I haven't actually gained 10 pounds.

Movement: none

Food cravings: I'd rather not even think about food.

Gender: no idea

Labor Signs: nope

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: my husband

What I am looking forward to: the end of morning/all day sickness

Weekly Wisdom: Still no words of wisdom...

Milestones: I made it to 8 weeks! I'm pretty excited about that. Less than a week until my first appointment.

No comments: