Tuesday, April 21, 2009

9 weeks




How far along
? 9 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: - 2 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still not quite a necessity.

Stretch marks? no

Sleep: decent

Best moment this week: seeing the baby for the first time and hearing the heartbeat!

Movement: There was lots of movement for the ultrasound!

Food cravings: ugh

Gender: no idea

Labor Signs
: nope

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: my husband

What I am looking forward to: telling the rest of my family this weekend

Weekly Wisdom: Be sure to eat before a 9:15 doctor appointment. It may be 12:30 before you are out of there!

Milestones: The first ultrasound was this week, and the baby was measuring perfect with a healthy heartbeat!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

So excited for you!! Call me when you have free time...

Ashley Dobson said...

Congratulations, again!! So excited for you!