Wednesday, May 20, 2009

13 weeks




How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: - 3 lbs

Maternity clothes? Still not a necessity, but I've definitely outgrown a few things in my closet.

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: Decent. My sleep schedule is completely out of whack.

Best moment this week: Not sure.

Movement: None that I felt.

Food cravings: none

Gender: no idea

Labor Signs
: nope

Belly Button in or out? still in

What I miss: not needing a nap everyday

What I am looking forward to: Steven coming home tomorrow

Weekly Wisdom: I'm all out of wisdom this week.

Baby's development:

"Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords... savor this, their non-functional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with a head now only one third the size of the body. Intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy. (Much more convenient.)" - thebump.com


"Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce." -babycenter.com

No comments: