Wednesday, July 9, 2008

They're alive!

So far this summer, I have killed:

1 mini planter full of cosmos
1 mini sunflower
2 hanging baskets full of petunias

Needless to say, I have a black thumb.


However, my chives are alive! woohoo! I originally planted them in the little bitty pot that came with them, but they were getting too big and had to be moved. I moved them to the planter that I originally had cosmos in, so I was a bit worried they would die after being transplanted. I noticed today though that they have actually gotten bigger!



Also, last week I planted some aster seeds on my patio. However, I forgot to water them all week, other than the day they were planted! Thankfully it rained on Friday. I checked on them today and there is not one, but TWO sprouting up!


No comments: