Sunday, July 27, 2008

Freebies anyone?

I admit that I am addicted to free stuff. I love getting little trial size stuff in the mail. Sometimes I even get coupons for free regular size items. I sign up for stuff online all the time, so I thought I would share some freebies with the rest of my blogging buddies.

Here are some great deals and websites that I have come across lately.



I just came across this blog tonight, and I love it! It is updated often with new freebies and sweepstakes.


Melting Pot's Club Fondue
"Club Fondue offers fantastic fondue features, including wine tastings, food samplings, invitations to special events and advanced holiday reservation privileges. As a member of the Club, you'll receive a free Chocolate Fondue for two when you sign up!"



Baskin-Robbins Birthday Club

They send you a coupon for a free scoop of ice cream for your birthday. You can also sign up multiple members of your household. - Go ahead, make up an extra kid. You know you want to. :-)

**TIP: I suggest creating an extra e-mail account before signing up for stuff like this online. They often require you to sign up for newsletters and/or send your e-mail address to other companies. The second account will keep you from having to sift through the junk e-mails everyday. You can check it once a week or so and only look at the deals that interest you.

3 comments:

Amy Barrett said...

I just wanted to thank you for the sand! Burt took the girls home early tonight from church so I could stay and help decorate. I came home to sand ALL, ALL over my kitchen table, floor, carpet...... I asked Burt what the heck happened and he told me the girls were looking for whatever was hidden in the sand.

He did not let them do this but was sitting with his back to him, in his recliner, about 5 feet away the entire time!

Thanks!

Emily Ann said...

hahahaha! Ok, I know I'm not supposed to laugh, but I knew something terrible was going to happen when Burt left with the girls tonight. Did they find the other shells that were buried in it? :-)

Creekmore's said...

I love your advice about the 2nd e-mail account. I do that too. I highly recommend it for anything you sign up for!