Thursday, July 17, 2008

Killing time until my husband is home

A-Z Meme


A. Attached or Single? Married
B. Best Friend? Lauren, my sister, and my husband
C. Cake or pie? Pie, unless it is Courtney Cake or Mrs. Susan Moss' cake!
D. Day of choice? Friday
E. Essential item? my BlackBerry
F. Favorite color? Pink
G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears
H. Home town? Jonesboro
I. Favorite indulgence? a mocha latte and a slice of German Chocolate Cake from Caffe Buono, a mani/pedi, a good book and a cup of hot chocolate, SCHWAN'S CONFETTI CAKE ICE CREAM! um I think I like too many little luxuries to pick just one.
J. January or July? January. However, should someone ask me that question in January I would probably answer "July."
K. Kids? Someday, I am looking forward to being a mom.
L. Life isn’t complete without? a sense of humor
M. Marriage date? December 14, 2007
N. Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sister
O. Oranges or Apples? apples
P. Phobias? large spiders, snakes, wild rats (pet store ones are ok)
Q. Quotes? "Dwell in possibility." - Emily Dickinson
R. Reasons to smile? little kids, sleeping puppies, my husband cooking
S. Season of choice? fall; I love football season and the anticipation of winter
T. Tag 5 people: Anyone who wants to play along, join in!
U. Unknown fact about me? I have scoliosis.
V. Vegetable? corn
W. Worst habit? nagging my husband :-)
X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I've had a few x-rays.
Y. Your favorite food? chicken fajitas
Z. Favorite zoo animal? polar bears


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! i added you to my friends on blogger!