Saturday, March 29, 2008

Today I'm thanking God for...

Today, I am thanking God for my friends. I am so blessed to have so many great women as friends. I have friends that I have known since elementary school, friends I've met in college, friends in my church family, and even friends that I have met randomly through the years. He brought each and every one of them into my life, and for that I am thankful.

Last night was the monthly Bunco meeting, and when I got home I was wide awake and wound up from all the laughing we had done. We started late, ended late, and laughed the whole time. It was fabulously fun.

Here's a photo I came across a few days ago of myself, Holly, and Ashley on our way to the bowling alley for Ashley's bachelorette party. We sure had a lot of fun that night.



No comments: