Tuesday, March 11, 2008

They used to be...


Look how cute they both were! What happened? Well, they are both still cute...

My dogs used to both be so little, cute, and sweet.


Emerald is still little and cute, but she now has an attitude. She literally turned her nose up to a little girl in the vet's office! I was so embarrassed. She is very sweet to me, but she has no interest in cuddling with anyone except me. She is incredibly jealous, too. Steven is not supposed to give me any attention when she is around. She doesn't like to share her mommy.


Minnie is NOT little anymore. She's actually rather large.
She is still sweet and loves everyone, but she is a terror. She eats anything and everything that she knows she shouldn't. Electrical things and fabric things seem to be her favorites. If we forget to shut the bedroom door at night, you can guarantee that my kitchen rug will be wadded up at the foot of the bed in the morning. Thank goodness it was only $4.00 at Target.

No comments: