Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More quotes

Here are a few more that make me giggle.


"I'm only doing this because I think my TA's hot."-Shana, putting on makeup


"Don't read me the directions; just tell me what to do!" -Lauren


Me: "Um, I think you...nevermind."
Steven: "What?"
Me: "Nothing."
Steven: "What were you going to say?"
Me: "Nothing. Really."
Steven: "Yes you were. What were you gonna say?"
Me: "Nothing. You'll laugh at me."
Steven: "Probably will, but tell me anyway."
Me: "No. Ok...For a second I thought...you were driving on the wrong side of the road."
Steven: (after laughing for a couple of minutes) Good thing I'm driving.


Random guy at the bowling alley: "So who's getting married?"
Ashley, Holly, & Me: "We are!"
Guy: "Huh?!"
haha, I'm pretty sure for a second he thought we meant to each other.

No comments: