Friday, March 28, 2008

Thirteen Thursday

A few of the blogs I read have started participating in Thirteen Thursday, making a list of confessions. Amy's list is rather comical. While I realize today is Friday, not Thursday, I figured I would join in anyway. Maybe next week's will actually get posted on Thursday, or maybe not. :-)

My 13 Confessions

1. My office used to be my bedroom. It looks like I just moved in. It is a complete disaster all the time. I have boxes and boxes of photos, random craft supplies, mat board, and scrapbooking supplies piled up everywhere.

2. I can't wait to (someday) be pregnant so that I will be off kitty-litter duty for almost a year. That in itself is worth 1,000 toddler tantrums.

3. I rarely cook, and when I do, it is usually just for myself. When Steven is home, he usually does the cooking.

4. I stink at eating healthy. The only healthy thing about my diet is that I rarely drink sodas.

5. I made sure my nails were painted everyday after Steven returned from Oklahoma in February of 2007 because I hoped he would be proposing soon, and I wanted my nails to look good in the first pictures of my ring.

6. I'm a bit OCD about my closet. My clothes are arranged by article, color, and sleeve length. Only plastic hangers allowed. Spare hangers go on the left end of the bottom bar. I even remove all the spare hangers from Steven's closet because they bug me when I hang up his clean clothes.

7. I broke a glass insert on my coffee table at the beginning of last summer. I haven't had another one made yet. I even called around to find someone to do it, and haven't bothered yet.

8. On more than one occasion I have completely pushed my husband out of bed in my sleep. Once even on our honeymoon when we were sleeping in a king size bed. Oops.

9. Steven and I were asleep before 9 o'clock 3 out of 5 nights on our honeymoon. The other two nights we weren't only because we didn't get to the hotel until after 9.

10. I have successfully talked Steven into getting me a Mustang convertible as my next car - even if we have a kid.

11. I have tried, unsuccessfully, to convince my husband to buy pink household appliances. So far I have only acquired a pink KitchenAid Mixer and teapot. I would love a pink washer and dryer though.

12. We only make our bed right before we have company or when we wash the sheets.

13. We watch Hannah Montana most Saturday mornings.

No comments: