Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Jill



I first posted about Jill earlier this week, here.

Jill's husband, JT, posted this short bit this evening. Please keep him and their family in your prayers. I cannot even begin to imagine what he is going through right now.

"I'm not sure where to even begin in writing this post. All of the thoughts, prayers and support for Jill, my family and myself have meant so much to all of us.

Jill got caught a slight bit of pneumonia last night, it became harder and harder for her to breathe, despite breathing treatments. The doctors wanted to incubate her but didn't feel that it would improve her overall condition. I made the decision to let her fight through it, however it was just too much for her to take. She passed away around 6:30 this morning, she was not in any pain and went peacefully. I just wanted you all to know.

Please pray for our families and myself that we are able to get through this very difficult time."



3 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

So sorry for the loss of your friend.

Praying for you and her family.

Blessings.

Courtney said...

That is so incredibly heartbreaking. I can't even imagine. Praying.

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness. Emily! I am just now catching up on your blog and this just broke my heart. What a beautiful young woman! I will say a prayer for her family, and you too. I am saddened for your loss.