Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time for Ten Things Tuesday Again!

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday

Here we are again, another Tuesday! I'll try to keep up with this more, now that I know at least one person depends on it for entertainment. (I love you, Heather!) I'll admit, I've been sort of grumpy the last few days with the husband being gone, so I'm going to use this as an excuse to be happy today.

1. My husband's hardworking nature. He could work circles around me.

2. The friendly lady at Wal-Mart this morning. She let me check out at the customer service desk because all the lines were so long, and she was so nice and happy.

3. Dollar Tree. I've gotten some great fall decor items there in the last few days!

4. Cooler weather. I was getting really tired of the heat and humidity.

5. Hurricane season paychecks. Ok, as much as I hate Steven being gone, it is nice to know that we have that extra money for things we need (as in a new mower, but that's a whole 'nother post. I'll do that one of these days!). And I do enjoy the new tv...

6. I have made A's on the first two quizzes of my online class! Very thankful for that. This is the first online class I have taken, so I was a little nervous at first.

7. Courtney cake! I'm craving it right now...

8. Today I am thankful to be out of the house. Normally, I love being at home, but today dogs decided to go on a barking spree over anything and everything. All morning. It was driving me nuts. I even left for class 30 minutes early.

9. My essay printed correctly on the first try this morning! I forgot to buy a new ink cartridge yesterday, so I just knew I'd have trouble printing it at school this morning before class, but I didn't.

10. Cell phones! I don't know what we would do without them. I'd go crazy if I couldn't talk to Steven everyday.

2 comments:

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

Great list! I hope your husband will be home soon!

HisFireFly said...

Great work on your class!! Go girl!! What is courtney cake, I don't beleive I've ever heard of it.