Friday, September 26, 2008

What was I thinking?

I have a confession to make.
When my husband asks to buy a new toy, I have a very hard time saying no (unless it involves a car that does not run). Last night I must have lost my mind. I gave in again. I am not sure what I was thinking. Maybe I was just so excited to have Steven home, maybe I just like to spoil him, or maybe I just like hearing him say, "Thanks babe. You're the best wife ever." Yes, I think those words do the trick every time. Unfortunately for me, he knows that too. Either way, at 8:30 last night we were in Wal-Mart buying his latest toy.





Yes, he talked me into buying an Xbox 360. I must say though, Steven was a very good sport about it. He agreed not to even hook it up last night, and instead bought a Ashton Kutcher movie to watch with me. Ok, now looking back - that was probably part of his plan from the beginning to help him convince me to get the Xbox. :-)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That looks exactly like Shawn's latest toy! One of the same games and everything. :) Oh, but I'm not showing Shawn your pictures, or else he's going to try to convince me that he needs your TV, too. :)

Heather said...

Guys and their toys :) George loves to buy and look at new toys. If he could I think he would buy Circuit City out.

Maybe you can find you some games to play when he is not home.