Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day #169: May Bunco!

First of all, it is sort of hard to believe that tomorrow will be 170 days since our wedding. Wow.


Second, tonight was May Bunco! Yay! I had a lot of fun playing Bunco with the girls while Steven hung out with Scotty, playing Wii. Unfortunately, I did not win a prize this month.

Here's our first group pic from Bunco. We had 15 ladies present tonight(!!), and our theme was luau.



Stay tuned for next month's bunco blog post. The theme is "Superheroes." There is one catch though. You can't buy anything. You have to make your costume from things you already have or borrow.

2 comments:

Randi House said...

I love the group pic...I may "borrow" it for my blog as well. I hope you don't mind!

Amy Barrett said...

I'm borrowing this for my blog too! I can't wait to put my superhero costume together. Still thinking of my superpower!~