Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thirteen Thursday

**UPDATE**
So far, I have finished #'s 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, & 13!

Happy Thursday!

I'm hoping my list sticks in my head after I type it and I actually accomplish everything.

Thirteen Things I Need to do Today/This Weekend:

1. mop my kitchen
2. drop photo cd off at Amy's
3. pay electric bill
4. wash sheets
5. vacuum hall/living room
6. work on term project for Multimedia Productions class (Due April 25!)
7. e-mail my jewelry order to Ashley
8. dust
9. pay truck payment
10. mop both bathrooms
11. buy more flea/tick medication for the dogs
12. fold the towels in the dryer
13. Go to class. :-(

1 comment:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Thanks for your playlist. I haven't heard Rocking Soul in YEARS. I was a nice boost at the end of my day. I love Accapella, always have.