Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just a quick note

Some of Steven's family is in town this weekend. His mom, sister, brother-in-law and little Hanna drove down yesterday. Kathi, Steve, and Hanna arrived at my house about 1:00 this morning. We only got to visit for a few minutes before we all went to bed, but I am SO happy they are here! Hanna was hilarious last night. She kept talking baby-talk to Minnie Pearl. She'd scratch her ears and say, "Coochie coochie coo!"

Then she grabbed each side of Minnie Pearl's face, pressed her mouth against Minnie's nose and mouth and had some sort of in-depth baby-talk conversation with her. Minnie just sat there, staring into Hanna's eyes, like it was something really important.

They all went to Batesville today to visit family (7:00 am was a little early for me!), so I've been doing some spring cleaning today. I even planted some flowers this morning! I'm sure I'll have pictures later of everyone.

For now, here are the flowers I planted this morning.

No comments: