Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day #138: My Wish List on Wednesday

I love all things pink! Here are a few, ok several, things I came across on target.com that I wouldn't mind having.

Apollo 18 pc. Garden Tool Set - this would come in handy this summer when I am working on my flower beds/new potted plants. However, at $69.99 I don't think I can convince Mr. that it is a need. It sure looks fun though!


Translucent Task Chair - Unfortunately I just bought a chair like this in black only about a month ago. Dang. However, I could always move the black one to my sewing machine... Right now it is up for free shipping, too.


Real Simple File Organizer - I can always use more organizers. This would be great for some of my design inspiration stuff, like the piles of magazines I have in my office, or maybe some of my 8.5x11 scrapbook paper?

Dirt Devil Kone Hand Vac - Now this may be something I can actually convince Mr. is a need because honestly it is. It would make cleaning out the cars so much easier, not to mention the couches, chairs, under cabinets, spilled dog food, etc. Our house would be cleaner. These things have also come down in price. This one is only $39.99.

Apollo 54 pc. Roadside Tool Set - This is really cool. I think if I show it to my husband, it may end up in my stocking at Christmas. He's a car care/safety fanatic. He constantly reminds me to check my tires and have my oil changed. This set is $49.99.


Enamel/Stainless Steel Colander - This would be a great addition to my pink kitchen collection just because it is so cute!


KitchenAid Pink 2-Slice Toaster - I love this. We eat bagels for breakfast all the time. I could also leave it out on the counter instead of hiding it and wasting cabinet space like I do with my white one. Also it would look great next to my pink KitchenAid mixer. :-)

Silicone Solutions Square Cake Pan - This is about the only piece I do not have of this set. I have muffin pans, bread pans, a heart shaped cake pan, and spatulas.

Zyliss Ice Cream Scoop - This one is pretty self-explanatory. It's pink, and it's an ice cream scoop. We love ice cream!

Apollo 135 pc. Tool Kit - I love this! I want one really bad! I would no longer complain when my husband "forgets" and leaves tools on the kitchen counter because they would match! Actually, he would be less likely to use these, so I wouldn't be in the predicament I was last weekend when I needed the hammer...that is on our roof! :-) At the price of $29.99, I'm sure they aren't the greatest quality but would work well for hanging photos and other small projects.

2 comments:

Brian, Jamie, Molly & Sarah said...

Wow, that is fabulous! I love it, and it is pink! These are some good finds.

Carrie said...

For whatever reason, I think my favorite of your finds is the collander. That, or the pet high chair. :)