Monday, December 15, 2008

Jennica's Wedding

Another overdue post...

One of my longtime best friends got married last month. Jennica and Kris tied the knot at Harding University in Searcy. It was beautiful! Thankfully, I got the chance to go down the night before with Lauren, Jessica, and Allison to hang out with Jenn and some of her Harding friends before the big day. We had a lot of fun hanging out, eating (of course!) and watching a bunch of goofy youtube videos.
The next morning, our pal Brent came into town a bit early, so we (Lauren, Jessica, and myself) kidnapped him for some shopping and lunch before the wedding.
After the wedding, Steven and I went out to eat with Mom & Dad before heading home.

The Groom's Cake...
this is the cake I got to destroy...er, um, serve :-)



Pretty flowers...



BFF's!
Lauren, Allison, Jennica, me, and Jessica....

No comments: