Sunday, October 12, 2008

I don't mean to be rude.



I feel like this girl right now.



If you have tried to contact me in some form or attempt to contact me this week, don't worry if you haven't/don't hear back from me right away. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just super, super busy. I will get back to you though! Right now I'm taking a breather to let my mind settle before heading to bed.

Here's a little look into my crazy life lately:

Thursday, October 9:
  • Class from 9:30 - 2:30
  • Went wedding dress shopping with a friend
  • Drove to Batesville to pick up Steven

Friday, October 10:
  • Steven rented a backhoe and demolished/cleaned up our backyard. (Photos to come!)
  • I finished editing Kayli's pictures (check out my photo blog!)
  • I started on a 4 page (so far!) web site critique essay.
  • We went to the Westside/Highland football game (Go Warriors!)

Saturday, October 11:
  • I continued work on my essay.
  • Steven continued work on the yard.
  • I did LOTS of laundry.
  • I took 2 quizzes for my online class.
  • We had a date night and went to see Fireproof. Awesome movie! We both really liked it.

Sunday, October 12:
  • Revival started at church
  • I taught the toddler class.
  • Lunch at church.
  • I went to the bank while Steven went to pick up the TrailBlazer from the shop. (Oh yeah, did I mention we've been down to one car for a week now?)
  • We came home, Steven grabbed a container and went to get diesel for the backhoe, and I put together my photo equipment. I also discovered that one of my light heads doesn't work! I'll be on the phone about that in the morning.
  • Steven packed up and left for work, and I sat down to take a test for my online class.
  • I spent an hour or so photographying my buddy, Carter, at his grandparents' house.
  • I had dinner with Jason, Nikki, and Carter.
  • I came home and worked on my web site critique essay some more.
  • I started the typed portion and did some more sketches for a 40-page design book I have due on Tuesday!
And the upcoming schedule...

Monday, October 13 (tomorrow):
  • Finish the web site critique
  • Work on more sketches
  • Class at 2:00
  • Gym time/studying for Abnormal Psychology Test (I multitask!)

Tuesday, October 14:
  • Web site critique essay due
  • Abnormal Psychology test
  • Design book, rough draft due
  • Write 3-page pager over the influences and contributions of the portable scanner to digital media and design
Wednesday, October 15:
  • BREATH!
  • Class at 2:00 - Paper over the portable scanner due
  • Photo session at 3:30
  • Church (or more likely, sleep!)
  • Put together door prize for Saturday
  • Start editing photos from this week
Thursday, October 16:
  • Clean house/laundry
  • Print order forms for craft show
  • Steven comes home
Friday, October 17:
  • Clean house
  • Put together background for Saturday's craft show
  • Last minute stuff for craft show
  • Set up for craft show at 5:00

Saturday, October 18:
  • My first craft show!
  • Photo session with my cousin right after that
Sunday, October 19:
  • Back to church
  • Photograph a birthday party at Craighead Forest Park
See? I told you I was busy, busy this week!
P.S. - Please pray that I don't lose my mind and/or forget anything really important!

No comments: