Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Soon to be a Wife!

I'm getting married in 3 days, and it still doesn't seem real. I keep thinking it's going to hit me, but the closer it gets, the less real it seems. Mom asked Steven the other day, "So, are you excited?" He just looked at her and asked, "About what?" Haha! It was pretty funny, but I know how he feels. We're both so preoccupied with other things lately that we really haven't sat down and thought, 'oh I'm getting married this week.'

I'm really trying not to be Bridezilla this week. I know last week Steven wanted to lock me in a closet. I still have a 2 page long To DO list, but I'm not too worried about it. Most of it is small things that will only take 30 minutes or so. Also, tomorrow will be my last day of work for the week, and I'm only working 8-12. That means I'll have plenty of time to finish everything. I guess most of my stress was coming from finals, but now that they are finished, everything is great! Actually, I still have to turn in a paper, but I'm going to do that in just a few minutes.


I'm going to pick up my dress tomorrow!!!!! I can't wait! I talked to Michelle last night, right after she finished steaming it. Yay! It made me feel better to know that it was done well before the time I'm supposed to pick it up. I'm also picking up Steven's tuxedo tomorrow. I hope everything is right with it. Surely it will be.

No comments: