Sunday, December 2, 2007

11 Days Left

It's been a very busy weekend, with lots of non-wedding related and wedding related activities. Thankfully, the To Do list is getting shorter.

Done:
marriage license
finished wreaths
designed favor labels
confirmed honeymoon reservations
aisle decorations
Steven's wedding band
Picked up arch

With less than 2 weeks to go, it is definitely starting to sink in. I'm really excited, but nervous at the same time. I've started having crazy dreams. It's usually non-wedding related, but then something wedding related sneaks in. I'm really afraid that I'm going to forget something important that day, like my jewelry or shoes, luggage, or Steven's gift. The moment I look forward to the most, is the moment when I am sitting at the church and realize that I have not forgotten anything, that I have everything I will need for the day there with me. Let's hope that happens.

Oh, and on a happy note - only 2 more weeks of work! Then I will be off for the rest of December! Yay!

No comments: