Thursday, December 27, 2007

Married 2 weeks!

This was Steven's first week back at work since the wedding. I was supposed to go with him, but plans changed. Monday and Tuesday I was having pretty bad stomach pains, so he decided to leave me here with Mom & Dad so I could go to the doctor. I went on Wednesday, and so far they think I have ulcers. It's probably hereditary, and stress caused it to flair up. Stress? Why would I be stressed? lol With the help of the medication I am feeling better now. Still not perfect, but hopefully by Sunday or Monday the symptoms will be gone. I feel like I'm about 80 years old now, taking all these medications.


I got some of my wedding photos developed today! That was pretty exciting.


I also got a sewing machine! A Brother BC-1000. I saw it at Target before Christmas, but it was too expensive. I went back today, just to look again, and it was on clearance! Yay! I bought it, and could hardly wait to try it out. I still don't really know what I'm doing, but I really like it.

No comments: