Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Mamma Mia!



I almost forgot to post this! A few weeks ago, I went out for coffee and dessert with some of my girlfriends from high school. Of course we couldn't just stop there, so we decided to go see Mamma Mia! We had so much fun! We decided it is probably a good thing that we are only able to get together for a movie night every 2 or 3 months because otherwise we'd get kicked out of the theater. I'm fairly certain that at least one of us was laughing and/or singing during every second of the movie. We were having fun though! There weren't many other people watching the movie, and I believe we were pretty entertaining to them too. After the movie, we were dancing down the aisle and out of the theater. We heard a lady in front of us laughing and saying, "Well, they sure are having a good time back there." Oh, and did I mention our snack? Jennica bought a loaf of bread at Target before the movie and we brought it in in a large purse. Yeah, we're crazy.

**The photos above were taken after the movie in the parking lot of Caffe Buono.

No comments: