Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Coming soon to the Anderson house - A CRAZY WEEKEND!

Actually it starts tomorrow, and it won't slow down until Monday.

Wednesday:
9:00 a.m. - Emerald and Minnie Pearl to the vet for their check ups
I have to finish preparing the guest bedroom and re-straighten my craft room.
I also have to return some books to the library, wash and vacuum the car.
Church that night.
Diana, Kathi, and the girls are arriving! It will be sometime around midnight when they get here though. I am SO excited about seeing Baby Kaeleigh! This will be the first time Steven or I have seen her in person!

Thursday:
Diana will be at the hospital most of the day with a friend that is having heart surgery, so Kathi and I will be entertaining the girls.
Steven will be home that night! Woohoo!

Friday:
9:00 a.m. - I have a photo shoot.
Steven and Diana are going to be looking for her a new car.
6:00 p.m. - Couples Bunco!

Saturday:
More entertaining of the kiddos. Hopefully the rain holds off or stops so we can get some pictures in.

Sunday:
Church
Lunch
A baby shower for Jodi
Steven heads back to work.

When all of this is over I will have several posts to do. I have photos from our weekend at t he river, Ashley's baby shower, and I'm sure I'll have some of my sweet nieces.

No comments: