Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


Be sure to click the sign above and add your 10 Things link to the list!

Today I am Thankful...

1. my dogs are always happy to see me - even when they have been left home, alone all day.

2. my husband hates pasta. I actually have a love/hate relationship with this one. I love it because I can cook any kind of pasta at anytime, place it in a cute little pink bowl in my fridge, and know that it will be there when I come back for it...every.single.piece..ALWAYS. (I hate it because it makes cooking anything we both enjoy nearly impossible.)

3. Carter takes long naps. I even got a 30 minute nap in for myself today.

4. Sunday my husband told me I needed new earrings. (Apparently I wear my favorite silver hoops too much.) That made me feel less guilty about ordering some new ones at the jewelry party last night.

5. my hair is shorter. It now looks much cuter in a ponytail.

6. I get random free samples in the mail. This week I received a set of 3 Ziploc Twist 'n Loc containers and a Glade PlugIn with scented gel insert.

7. there is nothing to stop me from going to bed as soon as I post this.

8. I don't have cable tv. I would be worthless. I have no will-power against decorating/wedding/baby shows.

9. today is Tuesday. The weekend is a little closer.

10. My husband didn't spend any money today. It's a miracle. :-)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

My hubbie hates ALL veggies, so I know anything like a salad or funky new things I try in a restaurant and have leftovers with will be there for me too!!! It does tick me off to cook for one though=)

Our Family! said...

I am really loving the fact that you recieve random free samples in the mail, especially since they seem to be some good things! Have a blessed week!

~ Amy