Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ten Things Tuesday

XBOX Wife Ten Things Tuesday


I LOVE making my Tuesday list. I love that it makes me sit down and think about all the things I have to be thankful for, even when I'm trying to be in a bad mood.


This weeks list goes something like this:

1. I got my hair cut today! Woo hoo!

2. That I have wonderful memories of Amanda Rhea Jones, my former classmate that passed away this week. Today was the visitation, and as I was leaving I remembered a funny story from elementary school.
In fifth grade, all the girls in my class were obsessed with Hanson. We even made our own "club." Every time they were on television in the evening, we would meet at someone's house to watch it. The first time, we met at my house. There were about 8 or 9 squealing little girls, all crammed on my twin size bed, propped up on elbows. From outside, people probably would have thought they were actually in the room with us, the way we were all carrying on. I'm pretty sure Amanda was the loudest of all of us.

3. I am thankful that I have become good friends with the wives of Steven's friends. We used to only hang out when the guys were together, but in the last year that has shifted. I have become especially close with two of the girls. I'm glad his friends picked such fun girls!

4. My BlackBerry finally updated itself and stopped erasing my text messages. It was getting annoying.

5. The weather has not been unbearably hot this week, so far. I was able to go for a run even though I woke up late. It was still breezy at 9 this morning.

6. I am thankful my dogs and cat like to be cuddled. Emerald just came over to me and put her front paws on my leg. All she wanted was to sit in my lap with her head on my shoulder. :-)

7. My mom helped me shampoo the carpet in my bedroom yesterday! I'm still really happy about it.

8. That my very talented hair stylist is also my friend. I love Ally! I am also very thankful that so far she has had a very healthy pregnancy and is expecting a sweet little girl in September!

9. I am thankful that I did not forget my hair appointment today! Last time I made one, I forgot. Three months later, I'm finally got around to making another one.

10. I am thankful I'm about to go to bed, and I have a bed to go to.


No comments: