Thursday, November 8, 2007

Ramblings from Bridezilla...

We ordered the guestbook! Finally! I was really beginning to get worried that we wouldn't be able to get it in time. It should arrive around Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see it!

I just ordered Steven's awesome cufflinks! I hope we can get them in time. They should be e-mailing me tomorrow to confirm the order and coordinate the pictures.

Kathi ordered Hanna's dress! It should be in this weekend. I can hardly wait to see her in it. She's going to be adorable!


Last weekend, Lauren and Shana threw a lingerie shower for me. I had so much fun! And I was SOOOO happy that all but one of my 8 bridesmaids were able to come! I love my girls! I'm pretty sure I have the best friends in the world.


What kind of person decides to participate in a yard sale a month before their wedding? Um, apparently crazy ones like me do. Saturday I'm getting up bright and early to join Lauren, her mom, and Ma for a yard sale. I must be insane. I still don't have all of my stuff together either. I was working on it last week, but it got put to the side so that I could clean the house and get ready for Ashley's bachelorette party. Which, by the way, was AWESOME. Another of my insane moments - I agreed to host her party at my house, again a month before my own wedding. That's ok though. It turned out great and we had a GREAT time. Pretty sure glow bowling was the best part of the night.

No comments: