Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's official!

We're a true married couple now! For the first time in our 10.5 months of marriage, we live together! Woohoo!

When I got home from work on Thursday, Steven was already there. That's certainly not what I am used to. We took a picture to mark the occasion. :o)



Steven has changed companies once again, but this time it is bringing him closer to home. He is going to be working in Searcy and driving back and forth everyday. It still hasn't really sunken in with me though. Right now it just feels like a long weekend. He is off this week, except Wednesday, and he will be gone hunting on Thursday and Friday, so this week will still kind of be the same.

It's going to be very odd with him coming home every night. The last time we spent a whole week together? Oh, that would be our honeymoon. Two weeks from now, we will either be settling into a routine or in jail for trying to kill each other. Wish us luck. :0)

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay!!! I'm very happy for you guys! When Shawn and I actually started living together, we celebrated with a bottle of champagne someone gave us for our wedding. :) You're gonna love it...we do!

Amy Barrett said...

GOod for you! I know you are excited!

The Collins Family said...

I saw the title and clicked on it thinking you were pregnant! he he Glad you two finally get to be roomies.

Bruce, Andrea, & Ashtyn said...

Woo hoo! I'm so glad for you!

Courtney said...

that's so great! So happy for you guys.

Danna Ramsey said...

Congratulations!