Saturday, January 26, 2008

2007 in Review

I found this idea on another blog and thought it was a great way to reflect on the last 12 months of my life.

January:
Waited week after week for an egagement ring. We had already started planning our wedding without telling anyone, so I was a nervous wreck, knowing it was coming but not when or how.

February:
Steven was in Oklahoma working a storm. I was at home, still waiting on that ring. I spent Valentine's Day with the girls.

March:
I finally got my ring! I also turned 20.
We went to Missouri to celebrate Hanna's 1st birthday.

April:
Began the really crazy process of wedding planning.
Booked our locations.
Engagement photo session

May:
Kicked off my summer break with more wedding planning and a trip to Georgia.

June:
Got my puppy, Emerald!

July:
Spent the month trying to organize/clean our house, and I don't remember much about the month.

August:
Bridal portrait session and back to school!
Wedding planning got even crazier.

September:
Celebrated my sister's birthday.

October:
Celebrated Halloween a little too much. Steven suffered a small injury due to the celebrations.
I had my family bridal shower.
We got our puppy, Minnie Pearl.

November:
Celebrated Thanksgiving in Lake City and Jonesboro.
Attended Ashley's wedding in Little Rock.


December:
We got married!
We honeymooned in Nashville.
We also celebrated our first Christmas together as husband and wife.

No comments: